Thursday, May 19, 2011

ya know. . .

I think I lost a post. I've been so sporadic at posting anything I'm not even sure if that's true. Let's see, ummmm I"m still holding on to weight from TOM in APRIL and now TOM is upon me for May so let the water retention begin. It's frustrating to be so mindful of my eating, I feel like I might be on the tip of my green zone but I'll see my doc next week to talk about it. Working out is picking up again, I finally got my ass on the Wii Fit after almost 18months 2 days for about 30 min each time, (planks are a bitch!) Zumba Tues/Thurs and hour each AND I went to the Zumba Pajama Jammer Saturday night. It was frigging 3 hours of dancing in a poorly circulating skating rink, which means I sweat my ass off, literally, my pj bottoms were falling when I did the shimmy. I believe my ass has made its departure, hopefully it will come back as buns of steel with some roundness :)

I ended up not doing the 5K Saturday in my city, I horsed around with hubby and when he tossed me to the couch I landed wrong and had a nice bruise on my hip. It didn't really bother me til I did Zumba but dammit did it hurt after class! I decided it was easier to move around in a gym than to walk 3 mi through downtown where I wasn't sure of the route and stuff.

Well, what else? Hubby is taking classes or something for work and if he snaps at me one mo'gin, he gon' wake up missing an eyebrow or something! I hate when his work consumes him that way, he becomes such a prick, I'm tolerant in the beginning, when he gets quiet but he seems to always start talking before he's gotten over his pissy-spell, and that's when the storm begins. I hope it passes quickly. Now that I know he's in a classroom all day, I can modify my goings ons to make sure he has quick breakfast/lunch foods since he hardly gets a lunch break and I can make more effort to cook something healthy and hearty for dinner, be the housewife of his dreams for a week or so. I'm accommodating.......sometimes. Honestly ya'll I suck at this housewife thing, I had never considered staying home until I was pregnant with my son, it was nice the first 2 years. He was 18mos when I got pregnant with my daughter, ok, another year home, I can handle it. It'll be fun getting to see their relationship evolve. And it has been, but now they seem to be in a routine with each other, she is saying new words each day and I'm ready to go to work. I feel selfish for wanting to run away but me time should not be the hours between 10p-1a. Can I get some daylight hours to be Rahshell and put my Mommy hat on the shelf? July 29, can't come soon enough, classes will be over and I will have registered to take the PTCB. Hopefully I'll be working in the time between finishing class and taking the test. We'll see how that goes. I had my 2nd midterm last week, not sure what my grade is yet but that's part of the reason I've been short on posts. Reading up for class this Friday is why I'm up now. good gracious it's midnight!!

~ttyl

1 comment:

  1. Wow, sounds like you got a lot going on! I can't wait to be done with school too! I go til the end of Sept.

    ReplyDelete